10 Reasons Why Taking a Bus to Vegas is Better than DrivingPosted On: 08/07/2013
Why drive the long haul to Las Vegas in a car when you can sit back and relax in a luxury tour coach with Santa Barbara Airbus?! Whether your next adventure to Vegas will be with your own group in a private chartered bus or on our 3-day excursion in mid-September, here's 10 reasons why taking a bus to Vegas is incomparable to driving!
1. The amenities alone on our buses make traveling an unbeatable experience compared to driving a car! This includes televisions, DVD players, reclining seats, restrooms, stereos with radio and CD player, wifi and more.
2. If you'd like to go to Vegas on a pre-planned trip by yourself or with your sweetheart, friends or family, we have a much-anticipated 3-day trip coming up on September 15th that you won't want to miss out on! We will be staying at the Four Queens hotel and doing activities such as group dinners, the Neon Museum, the Mob Museum, and an optional Hoover Dam trip. Go to our Santa Barbara Airbus Day Trips page to learn more and book your tickets!
3. If you're looking to rent a bus for private charter for your group, we have 4 different coach sizes you can choose from; our 21-23 passenger mini coach, 47 passenger tour coach, 52-55 passenger tour coach and our 56 passenger J-Class deluxe tour coach.
4. If you want to step it up a notch and make your group trip to Vegas truly unforgettable, upgrade from a regular tour coach to our luxurious limo bus, The Black Pearl! Our 35 passenger party bus has the finest amenities including wrap-around sofa-style seating, flat screen TV's, audio entertainment system and more. Get the party started on the road! To learn more about The Black Pearl, visit our Limo Bus Rental page.
5. Safety is our number one priority! You will be very safe at all times in any of our buses, driven by a trained and professional bus driver who's primary goal is your safety 100% of the time. Click here to read more about our safety policy.
6. Our prices are always affordable for the current economy. When you do the math of the cost of driving (gas, car maintenance, car wear, etc) compared to chartering one of our buses, plus the fact no one has to drive and you get to enjoy the space and amenities of the bus, the price is always a great deal and most certainly worth it.
7. All Santa Barbara Airbus tour buses are in pristine condition both inside and out, constantly maintained by our highly-skilled maintenance staff and cleaning crews. Your comfort is extremely important to us; your needs are our needs!
8. You are supporting a Green company by choosing Santa Barbara Airbus! We are a certified Green Business in Santa Barbara County's Green Business Program, which means we strive to conserve energy, water and other materials, we develop and implement practices that prevent pollution and waste, and more. To learn more check out our Green Bus Services page.
9. We have a very high customer satisfaction rate! We are well-known and well-loved, and you won't regret choosing Santa Barbara Airbus as your transportation service! To get a feel for a few of our customers' opinions, check out our Facebook page and the Santa Barbara Airbus Reviews page.
10. Because...it's fun! Traveling by bus is unbeatable compared to the exhaustion of making the long drive to Vegas yourself, paying the high gas prices, being cramped inside a car, having to make regular bathroom stops...the list goes on. Why not take advantage of the adventure of a deluxe group bus, with a personal driver and unparalleled amenities for a great price! To get a bus charter quote for your Vegas excursion or your tickets for the 3-day Vegas trip in September, call (805) 964-7759 today!